Project planning and construction
Ship, special-purpose machinery and vehicle construction, or special applications: Throughout our many years working in the industry, we have developed and constructed hydraulic systems for the most diverse uses.
Thanks to our wealth of experience, we are both proficient and reliable in what we do - even when it comes to special requirements, such as:
- Seawater resistance
- Use in desert regions
- Ex-systems (NEC, IEC, ATEX Directives)
- Skydrol testing
- pecial-purpose media (heavy oil, food oil, transformer oil)
- Monitoring systems to check the system condition
Certain countries/operational areas have their own particular standards and regulations – something which we take into consideration from the very beginning.
- UL Underwriters Laboratories
- NEMA National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- AS Australian Standard
- ANSI American National Standards Institute
- TR (technical regulations; Russian технический регламент)
- GOST (GOST-R) gossudarstwenny standart (now EAC)
- EAC Eurasien Conformity
- BS British Standard
- GL Germanischer Lloyd
- BV Bureau Veritas
- DNV Det Noske Veritas
- LRS Lloyd´s Register of Shipping or Lloyd´s Register Society
- ABS American Bureau of Shipping
- RINA Registro Italiano Navale
In addition to the DIN and UL standards which apply to the fields of electrical engineering and electronics, there are also additional regulations which need to be observed in different countries, depending on where the system is used e.g. for EX systems for basic hydraulic supply and control (used worldwide on and offshore):
- NEC National Electrical Code (USA)
- IEC Ex International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC/EN 60079)
- ATEX Directives (EU)
Project planning & construction
- Control planning
- Electrical and hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Component selection (pumps, valves, pipes, switches, filters, etc.)
- Developing/construction control blocks
- Pipework plan
- Control box layout
- Monitoring systems/safety circuits
Documentation and maintenance schedules
From the very beginning, we aim to make sure our systems have long lives by supplying compete documentation and precise maintenance schedules.
What’s more, we help our clients to produce functional specification documents and invitations to tender.
Just contact us and we’ll find a way to meet your requirements!
Viereck hydraulic systems are used across the globe – find out more from our testimonials!