PLC Remote control unit
For plants with complex control systems, experienced control specialists are needed in the
event of service to analyze and rectify a malfunction. Cost-intensive service calls can be
avoided if the specialist does not have to be on site.
We have developed our PLC remote maintenance case for safe remote maintenance.
- You send us a service request.
- We send you the PLC remote maintenance unit.
- You connect the PLC remote maintenance case to your PLC.
- We perform the analysis and maintenance via remote maintenance.
- You return the PLC remote maintenance case.
- huge time saving
- enormous cost saving
As soon as the PLC remote maintenance case is connected to your system and switched on, the remote maintenance unit establishes a connection to the ProSoft CONNECT data center via VPN tunnel.
Our service engineer can dial in via this. Only he has exclusive access to the data connection via the access data.
Facts and figures
- The PLC remote maintenance unit is only connected to the plant as long as the service call requires it.
- No additional hardware or software required
- Maintenance of all PLC´s with a corresponding interface possible
- No license fees
- Control systems from different manufacturers can be operated with one tool
- No modification to the systems necessary, no installation of additional components in the system
- Power supply via an integrated battery pack
- robust design
- splash-proof and shock-proof
- very simple operation
- secure data transmission (VPN tunnel)
- connection via GSM mobile radio (SIM card), independent of local Internet access
- direct connection between the PLC remote maintenance unit and the PC of our control specialist.
Download Product description